Sunday 16 August 2009

Recent Socialness

Had a good night out at the Transmute EBM night on Friday. Despite the shortness of the night I managed to pack in a lot of dancing (easier said then done when you've not worn 7" platforms out for a while *hehe*).

The night was a little marred by some hassle from some neanderthals in the main pub. Asking "Are you a bloke?" is not big or clever... Lucky our taxi arrived at that moment, so we managed to quickly escape.

I'm guessing by the lack of comments at work over that Facebook status (see yesterday's post) that no-one is really surprised. I'm not quite confident enough to wear a skirt to work though ;)

And today boi me has been swimming in the sea at Dawlish (I'm not at the stage of being able of swim girled and probably won't be without drastic things like breast implants or permahair). I've not swum for about 10 years so I was a bit faltery and the water was freezing! Though strangely it was warmer further out. We then walked along the sea wall to Dawlish Warren just in time for the train back home.

I've also ordered myself some rather nice Purple Boots from Next - hopefully they will be here on Tuesday

PS: I've changed the template I use for the site so some things may appear broken - I will eventually go back and debug the older posts...

No comments: