Sunday 27 December 2009

Looking at the New Year

I'm now back in Exeter after a quiet Christmas with the family in Budleigh, though my break was short lived as I returned to work yesterday. Still I am looking forward to New Year's Eve and the Cosplay party, especially now my red wig has arrived. I'm going to have to try everything together in the next few days.

Speaking of the new year, and of resolutions, Next year I hope to achieve.:

  • Be a Girl:
    I'm not meaning operations (yet), what I am aiming for is full time girl when not at work, doing family stuff or other things where it essential that I am boied. That follows on from last year's effort to be 'more glam more often'. With that being relatively successful, I think it might be worth taking up a gear.
  • Less Coke:
    Cut back on my consumption of a certain brown fizzy drink.
  • Get a Boi/Girlfriend:
    Pretty Obvious Really!
  • One Photo per day:
    I plan to take a photo of something every day, whether it is an outfit, some scenery or just something I found interesting.
  • Keep this blog alive:
    I plan to try and post semi regularly, hopefully a couple of posts each week.

So those are my plans for next year. Wish me luck...

Edit: I've also noticed that I've now passed 100 posts, pity the 100th post wasn't anything more interesting then a "Merry Christmas" but still cause for some celebration...

No comments: