Thursday 4 December 2008

Tranny Style

What is it about a lot of trans types having no sense of style. Its rare to find them wearing anything that an actual girl would wear. There seem to be two extreme is the slutty look*, micro skirts, skyscraper heels and not much else, fine in a fetish club, not so good when out shopping. The other extreme is the exact opposite with a tendancy to the very old fashioned, taking styling cues from old ladies with twinsets etc.

I guess this comes from studying other transtypes rather then sitting in the High Stree or pubs and clubs for a bit and looking at what people (especially girls) wear. I guess being in a small city and leaning to the goth side meant I didn't encounter many trans types during the formuative years of my style.


*OK un the past I might have had a thing for slut boots*** and PVC - still I did keep it to the clubs.

**Again guilty, but more as Goth Fashion then TG

***And I still do so there

No comments: