Monday 9 February 2009

Child of the 80s

Well I must say that the Alternative 80s night was fabulous. Although I did get some hassle from a weirdo in a wheelchair. Some people seem to want me to justify myself, yes I am technically a guy, no I don’t want a full sex change, yes I am bisexual. Does any of this matter?! Still it was great to catch up with a few people I’d not seen for a while and to hear some good tunes!

Anyway there is going to be a distinct lack of glamour and indeed cleanliness (though I will be flannelling)  as I can’t use the shower for a day or so. I’m going to repaint the ceiling and need to let it dry out lest the paint starts peeling again!

I also need to sort out the PC, its been playing up of late. Two years does seem a long time for Vista to start developing problems. So I guess I’ll be using the Macs and Ubuntu for a bit.

1 comment:

Rob said...

It was a really good night. I've been to one of those Alt 80s nights at Tiggas before and, frankly they have a lot more atmosphere than many of the rock nights around here. Good times!