Monday 16 February 2009

Skeletons and Socialness

From Mike and Elizbeth's 2007 tourLast night I met up with a few friends and headed to the Well House - a pub that appears very normal on the outside as you can see but darkness lurks within. For deep in the cellar there is a Skeleton. Alas I don't have a picture of it as the person who took the picture suddenly felt very cold and deleted it! Naturally I attended in glam mode, helps the confidence, though I did have a near disaster with my makeup, my foundation brush wouldn't wash out the dust from the bathroom work (should have covered it - I know) and dust combined with water makes mud! Still it was great to have a night out en femme.

Today I'm back to work, makeup stained and weary. Am working up the confidence to really attack my brows, I'm also tempted by a friend's suggestion that I see a Beautician. Will have to see what the future brings

No comments: