Thursday 16 September 2010

Cycle Race!

Yesterday I went to see the Tour of Britain passing through Exwick (this time round it was just skimming the edge of the city), no glamour pictures, still not feeling 100%  although my lurgi seems to be dissipating nicely. Hopefully it should all be gone by the weekend.

Here come the leaders!


The camera decided to freeze here, it didn't unfreeze until they were out of sight!



Here comes the main field









All the Support Cars.

In good news it seems I've won £125 on the Premium Bonds - I might finally get the boots in the window of Long Tall Sally that I've been lusting after for the last month (not helped by the shop being on my walk to and from work/town).

I've also bought tickets to see Lacuna Coil at the Lemon Grove next month. Woo!

No comments: