Saturday 4 September 2010

Movies, Goals and Sight

Last night I had a very enjoyable evening with friends where we watched Kick-Ass. A fantastic film that even manages to make Nicolas Cage look good (I even think he might actually be a good actor, but just picks the wrong films) and how fantastic is Hit Girl! I can see why the tabloids didn't like it (though amusingly that was more to do with language then with the bloody skewering of several bad guys in the same scene!)
Also in an effort to sort myself out, I've decided to set myself a few goals to improve my sanity, life and things in general.

  • Get a new job - I'm reaching the point where I'm fearing for my sanity (and seriously so), not because of the callers (who can't help being stupid) but because of management incompetence and their general attitude towards me. I'm so looking forward to being able to give my notice in.
  • Sort the flat out - I really need to de clutter! (Plus need to re-enforce my ratproofing).
  • Get a Girlfriend and/or Boifriend - I'd like some company (and a few other things). I also think company would serve to encourage my glamour and motivate me further.
  • Improve my confidence - it's grown in leaps and bounds but is still a little lacking.

I also have booked myself an appointment to get contacts - would mean that a glam me would be able to see things!

No comments: