Monday 3 November 2008

Click click without the Ow!

I think the foot pain in heels might just be a practice thing, as I went for a much longer walk this morning and heels wern't a problem. Infact it was a walk into the city centre, round the shops and back :) Big Confidence boost there! Outfit was the same as the previous (will look into getting more daytime stuff when I next have time to lurk properly). I did reduce my makeup to just foundation, pencil eyeiner and lippy to make it slightly easier to remove. I think I might repeat the process tomorrow. After all practice makes perfect. Think I also should tidy up my brows as well as they are starting to look abit ragged.

The reason I would need to remove rapidly is that I started boi work at 1pm, I'm on the Rota of Doom this week - 60 hours in 7 days and my next day off is a week today - really not good.

No comments: