Wednesday 12 November 2008

Preparing for Torture

Today is a day I've not been looking forward to, in just over an hour I've got an appointment with the dentist. What is making me more nervous is that the nice German dentist that I trusted has walked out so I have no idea what is in store for me this afternoon.

My lurgy is starting to dry up, just in time for me to go back to work tomorrow, I am off the weekend though so hopefully will be completely better by then.

I do think work colleagues are going to twig about girl me on Friday night. A group of us are going out, with boys as girls and girls as boys. I'm slightly nervous because it's in Exmouth, which is where Royal Marine recruits go on their weekend releases from the nearby training camp. Hopefully nothing drastic will happen.

Lastly I finally got to see The Incredibles last night, Edna Mode is scarily familiar darlings! Though I'm not as short!

No comments: