Monday 17 November 2008

Party Animal

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been suffering with the dregs of this lurgy, normal service is slowly resuming :)

In the end the genderswap party didn't happen. With the omnipresent threat of encounting a large group of marine trainees on release from barracks it was abandoned. I did wear girl trousers and stuff, but decided to forgo the heels and corset. In the end we needn't have worried. Exmouth was completely dead and the club had more of a private party feel.

I also had the delights of a house party on Saturday, where I did get some hassle from the host's cousin for being quite feminine, in his words I was likley to be beaten up for it. Apparently he was being nasty to others as well and the host's girlfriend wanted him thrown out. So I think thats one to ignore.

Anyway going back to the glamour - I'm wondering if the short skirt (or shorts) with black tights look would suit me. I think I'll have to take a trip to Primark later in the week and give it a try.

Oh and watch out for a VLOG update in the next day or so... I'll keep experimenting to see if I can get better results with my camera

No comments: