Friday 21 November 2008

Daytime Lurkings


I am quite liking this as a look for daytime lurkings. In fact if you change the jeans for black and make the coat more coat and less cape then you have a good idea of what I wore into town yesterday morning.

Yep I've been out and about en femme again, after a brief hiatus where work and illness got in the way. Went quite a bit further then before, (GmapsPedometer reckons 1.5 miles or about 2km) which when combined with a twisted sock meant I had a huge and painful blister on my foot when I got back. Must. Harden. Feet. Up.

Plans for the weekend are mostly work based. I foolishly left my card in the supermarket so having cancelled that I have to live a £10 note (lucky I'd bought all the food just before I lost the card) so anything that involves spending money is obviously a no-no!

No comments: