Tuesday 6 January 2009

Like Ships in the Night

One problem I do sometimes have is with deliveries. Yesterday I returned from work to find a missed delivery slip on the doormat. Nothing I could do about it so I decided to keep my fingers crossed that they would try and redeliver this morning before I left for work (I'm on lates this week). Thankfully they did. But then I find another missed delivery on the mat. This one was from the postman saying that they had an item that was too big for my letterbox. Thing is I was in, and if he'd knocked then I'd have opened the door (or if he really wanted my attention he could have rung the doorbell at the bottom of the stairs) so I have a trip to the sorting office tomorrow - luckily its only a five minute walk away.

As for what the parcels contain. I'll keep you in suspense for another day.

No comments: