Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year and the Associated Resolutions

Well a happy new year to you all. I hope you are all doing well with your resolutions and haven't broken them already.

I saw in the new year with friends at a fairly low key party which involved drunken Wii-ing. Who needs the pubs and their price hikes!

I have resolved to be more me and less slack and apathetic. With the aim of being a prettyboi or fab girlyboi much more often! To this end I've been on ebay buying some more general daytime stuff. So far I've got a coat, 3 new pairs of boots (mostly low heeled/flat for daytime lurkings), a rather pretty purple dress top, some shorts to go underneath the dress top (I plan to add black tights and big belts to this combo)

Unfortunately none of the new stuff has arrived yet so I don't have pictures yet. I'm going to work on more daytime looks over the next month or so and see what I come up with.

I've also started as I mean to go on! I'm having a girl day today :)

No comments: