Monday 12 January 2009

Today for the most part has been very pretty.

I did the boy things in the morning and then started the glamour after lunch. Firstly I did my eyebrows slightly, its subtle and might not notice much but as a relative beginner I decided not to risk being overzealous and screwing up! I then did my makeup and dressed more feminine before heading into town.

I had a bit of a look around. I was at a slight (ok major) disadvantage because I tend not to wear my glasses when in girl mode. Still I had a good look around Primark (skidding a fair bit on their slippery floor!) and bought a couple of tops, a belt, some skirts and knickers. I then visited Superdrug for a new hair brush (my original had the bristle bit seperate from the handle) and then headed for home.

I then made a Vlog (which you can see below), cooked my dinner and then went to see a friend for a chat about Guitar Hero, festivals, possible clubbing and gossip.

So Today I am wearing (better pictures to come when they are sent over)


Black stretchy long sleeve top
Pinstipeish Skinny trousers
New Pixie Boots
Leopard print sparkly scarf

When outside I also wore:
A knit hat
Leather Gloves
New tube neck coat.

Tomorrow's outfit is still to be decided...

No comments: